Places covered: Mahe Island | Praslin Island
Package duration: 06 Days/ 05 Nights
Mahe Airport - Mahe Jetty (Mahe Island):- Arrival at Mahe Airport and Transfer to Jetty Stop
Praslin Jetty - Praslin Hotel (Praslin Island):-
Welcome to Seychelles. Upon arrival at the Praslin Jetty you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel.
SUNSET CRUISE INCLUDE SNACKS AND DRINKS SIC (Praslin Island):-
Experience a unique and magical atmosphere with the sense of serenity this time of the day brings, when the dusk creeps in on the paradise islands of Seychelles! Sail across the coast for the difference in perspective the island presents by twilight or simply gaze over the horizon at the golden sunset and multitude of colors that lights the evening sky. Sip exotic cocktails and munch on local savories to the blending sounds of the subtle guitar, the light winds and gentle waves. After the sunset, dine on board, before sailing back.
Praslin Hotel - Praslin Jetty (Praslin Island):-
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Jetty Stop.
Mahe Airport - Hotel (Mahe Island):-
Arrival at Mahe Airport and Transfer to Mahe Island Hotel
Half Day Bus Tour Mahe with Lunch (Mahe Island): Mahé island, the largest granitic land mass of the Seychelles archipelago, covers an area of 152 square kilometers. While the most developed, the Northern coast still has towering granite Peaks lavish vegetation, enchanting villages and splendid beaches which makes, making Mahé renowned for the greatest contrast in scenery in the archipelago. Driving along the coastline and through the mountains, the granite boulders & greenery in contrast with the blue sea, presents striking sceneries. Discover the landmarks of Victoria, the heart of Mahé. The bustling and colorful market and kiosks present an opportunity to shop or just browse
through the arrays of local spices, arts, handicraft and savories. The Catholic Cathedral’s first phase started with the construction of the vault in 1851 and is the resting ground for the first Seychellois bishop, who passed away in 2001. Seychelles’s own miniature “Big Ben” marks the centre of the capital and is a remembrance of the times when the islands were under the British reign. Learn of the origins of Seychelles settlements, culture, traditions and the islands species at the National History Museum. Visit the Botanical gardens for a précis of the flora & fauna of the Seychelles, spreading over 6 hectares sheltering 50 palm species, endemic plants, the giant tortoises, fruit bats, native and endangered birds. Drive uphill to Mission Lodge, where the ruins of the school of the children of the freed slaves are still apparent. The view points’ aerial panoramic view of the intertwining hills truly is a breathtaking sight. A proceeding drive downhill takes you along the rural southwest coast of the island & to Jardin du Roi (The Kings’ garden), originally established in 1771 by Pierre Poive or “Peter Pepper” who thought the island and spot to be perfect for the cultivation of spices for trade. The re-creation of this working plantation, today, nurtures a variety of aromatic spice plants, tropical fruits, essential oil plants, endemic palms as well as a small rustic Creole restaurant, making use of the large variety of fresh spices and seasonal fruits to produce mouth watering dishes.
Full Day free time in Mahe Island (Mahe Island):-
There is no service included, you may spend time, as per your interests.
Hotel - Mahe Airport (Mahe Island):-
Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
- 2 Night's accommodation in Praslin Island at the Club Vacanze Cote D'Or
- 3 Night's accommodation in Mahe Island at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort &Casino
- Return boat transfers by Coco Ferry from Mahe to Praslin Island SIC
- Return boat jetty transfers in Mahe and Praslin Island SIC
- Return Airport transfers on Private Basis .
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary and are operated on private basis unless mentioned that SIC .
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes,except city tax which is directly payable at hotel.
- International/Domestic Flights
- Overseas travel Insurance
- Porterage , tipping at hotels and during tours
- Any thing not mentioned in the head called package inclusions
Hotel accommodation for this tour:
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
|City||Selected Hotels||Room Details||Meal Plan||Amenities|
|Praslin||Club Vacanze Cote|
|Island||D'Or (4 Star)||
Standard Cottage, Garden
|Free Breakfast||Free Parking|
Vallon Bay Resort &Casino (4 Star)
Standard Double Room
|Breakfast Buffet||Free Wireless Internet|
Terms & Conditions:
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs\1500 hrs and 1200 hrs, respectively.
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 60 - 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. In case if the guest is delayed due to baggage/immigrations, we need to be informed on emergency numbers to hold the vehicle, this might attract additional waiting charges.
- Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Refund strictly as per the cancellation policy given.
- Package rates are valid for the selected travel dates only and for the room category and other services, specified.
- Any changes requested after the booking is vouchered, will be done manually. The cancellation fee and the price difference (if any) will be charged, accordingly
- The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are accommodated
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations, a need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available upon arrival at the destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same standards.
- Request guests to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other, Smoking /Non-smoking rooms / are strictly subject to availability
- For any amendment requests while on tour, please request guests to contact our emergency numbers and the request shall be subject to availability, with/without any supplement charge.
- Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided.
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed or confirmed
- We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
- Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
- Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time and climatic conditions
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- At Religious place like Mosque please wear decent clothing covering all your body &At the time of visiting any Theme park please wear comfortable clothing etc
- Rates quoted are based on currency displayed and for specified No. of persons
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, unless the booking is put on “Hold” or “Vouchered”
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
- Please note that Departure pick up from the hotel to airport will be done exactly 3 hours before flight’s scheduled time, make yourself available in the lobby and wait for your pick up.
- Insurance is not covered in the package so please cover yourself with an insurance at your own cost before travelling on a package tour
- We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control,
such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged additionally
- Cancellation From 31-Jul-2018 To 04-Sep-2018 is INR 48192
- Cancellation From 05-Sep-2018 To 05-Sep-2018 is INR 59080
- Cancellation From 06-Sep-2018 To 16-Sep-2018 is INR 130738