What is Best TIme to Visit Dubai -
- Best Time to visit Dubai is between October to March.
- Dubai Shopping Festival which generally takes places between December and Feb every year is a must to attend event.
Good Indian Restaurents in Dubai -
- Purani Dilli Dubai
- Little Miss India
- Indya by Vineet
- Bombay Brassiere
- Kitchen 6
- Ushna Restaurent LLC
- Chor Bazzar
Best Tourist Places in Dubai -
- Dessert Safari with Belly Dance
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa
- Palm Jumeriah
- Palm Atlantis
- Bollywood Theme Park
- Dubai Frame
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Fountain
- Meena Bazaar
- Ski Dubai
- Lost Chambers
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater zoo
- Ferrari Park
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Legoland Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Road
Shopping in Dubai -
- Dubai Mall
- Ibn Battuta Mall - Specially for Electronic items
- Deira City Centre
- Mall of Emirates
- Spic Souk
- Gold Souk
- Meena Bazaar Dubai
- Textile Souk
- Perfume Souk
Areas in Dubai -
- Dubai Marina
- Bur Dubai
- Downtown - Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall
- Jumeriah Lake Towers
- Jumeriah Beach Residance (JBR)
- Emirates Hill
Must Know for Tourists, before visiting Dubai-
- Alcohol is available in Dubai in licensed bar which are attached to hotels.
- 85% population in Dubai is that of expats - only 15% are local Emiraties
- Shorts are tshirts are fine in may places
- Friday is Off in Dubai, Metro starts at 10 am on Friday, and many traditional businesses are off on Friday during afternoon specially.
- For partying Thursday and Friday nights are the peak times.
- Dubai is one of the safest Cities in the world, its ok to walk at night or take taxi at Night in Dubai
- If you are visiting Dubai in Ramadan, you cant eat or drink or smoke in public.
- Alcohol is legal in Dubai; however, you can’t drink in public as public drunkenness and drinking and driving are prohibited.
- Tipping isn’t really expected in Dubai, but it’s a common practice.
- Public displays of affection are very offensive in the UAE. Many Dubai visitors have been arrested and imprisoned for showing PDA. To be on the safe side, refrain from holding hands or kissing your significant other while in public.
Things not to do in Dubai-
- Do not cross road randomly
- Do not drink alcohol in public
- Do not dance in public
- Do not use any offensive language in public
- Do not eat or drink or smoke in public in Ramadan
- Dont take any photos of anyone without permission
- Unmarried couples should not stay in hotel together alone
- Do not disrespect the Royal family
Electronics in Dubai -
- Electronic Items are way cheaper in Dubai
- Sharaf DG Meena Bazaar , Jumbo Electronics are few popular places for buying electronics
Other Important information about Dubai :-
- Gold is cheaper in Dubai compared to other countries
- Dubai Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the world
- If you visit Dubai, you must definitely buy oudh, dates, spices,Arabic coffee , in addition to gold and duty free shopping at Dubai Airport.
- Big brands offer upto 80% discount during Dubai shopping festivals
What is Dubai Expo 2020 :-
- It is International Expo which will open in Dubai on 20th Oct, 2020, will continue till 10th April 2021,and has 192 countries participating.
- The initiative – Dubai Happiness Agenda, has 16 programmes under four themes that sums up 82 projects to be set in the city with an aim to make the city the happiest by 2020
- The main site of Expo Dubai 2020 will be a 438-hectare area (1083 acres) located between the cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, near Dubai's western border with Abu Dhabi