Dubai, the name itself is enough to make one think about outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches. The most visited city in the UAE, Dubai has emerged as one of the leading global tourist destinations. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well.
Dubai 5 Days , Rs 42,999/- with Aryan Dream Holidays
For other dates - rates may change - contact Aryan Dream Holidays on 9408759274 to find out more.
- To and Fro Airport Transfers - Sharing Basis
- Half Day Dubai City Tour - Sharing Basis
- Evening Desert Safari with Dune Bashing and Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner and Transfers - Sharing Basis
- Visit to Dubai Mall and Top of Burj Khalifa (124th Floor - Non Prime Hours Tickets)
- UAE Single Entry Visa with Ok to Board
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai - Go For Evening Dhow Cruise
Day 2: Morning Half Day City Tour And Evening Desert Safari
- After breakfast proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. You will drive through Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya square, front of the Atlantis (stop for photos), the Gold Souk (stop not included) and the Spice Souk (stop not included), where you can shop as much as you want. Your last stop will be the Dubai Mall where you can spend some time going through all the shops. In the evening take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Relish authentic Arabic cuisine. Be spellbound by the enthralling performances by exotic dancers. Watch the stars blinking at you in the wildness of the desert. All this and more for the tourist. Trip to the desert is full of Fun and adventure. Return back to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy. For safety purposes, we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, pregnant women or the elderly to take parting in this activity
- Infant seats are not available for dune bashing
- During the month of Ramadan there will be no belly dance performances or servings of alcohol
Day 3: Free Day At Leisure - Sightseeing
Day 4: Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
- Breakfast at hotel. Today first half is free for leisure. You may choose to explore near by malls or go for Ski Dubai (at your own expense) at Mall of the Emirates.
- In the afternoon you will be transferred to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Tower. You will be taken to the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa from where you can admire panoramic views entire Dubai. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure From Dubai
Al Manar Grand Hotel Apartment (4 star)
Kuwait Street, Bur Dubai، Near London Creek Hotel Apartments, Dubai
Bookings Conditions and Cancellation policy apply as per website.